DWEQGroundControl Companion BETA Parameter Error

Thanks for the tips !

I’m now running Companion beta5 and have set up two video streams. Both streams working perfectly in DWEQgroundcontroll.
BUT, when i start DWEQgroundcontroll and its loading parameters, I get an error message after about 5 minutes; saying its not able to load parameters. Se picture of the error messages.
And I am not able to operate the vehicle at all.

In the original Qgroundcontroll it all works normally, (just missing the second video stream).

1 Like

@stihus I find it interesting you are having problems with our version and not with the original. In our testing, we have been able to control our system without a problem using DWEQGroundControl. Can you provide the version details of the QGroundControl you used which worked as well as the firmware version of ArduPilot on the flight controller? Are you able to control the vehicle before the error messages show up?

I believe the error may be due to an outdated firmware on the flight controller. It could also just be due to a noisy connection to the ROV, meaning the issue could be unrelated to QGroundControl.

1 Like

Performed a complete reinstall of both DWEQcroundcontroll and Companion Beta on the companion computer.

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I assume this means with the reinstallation that it is now working?

1 Like

Yes, working fine now!
My gues is that something went wrong during flashing/instaling beta on the sub.

2 Likes

I am glad it is working now! I have gone ahead and moved your post to a new topic so more people can find the solution if they have the same issue.

2 Likes